The GI Memorial House Museum
905 King Street
Kannapolis, North Carolina
The GI House was built to help relieve the housing shortage in
1945. This is the last remaining house on its original foundation.
Open the first Sunday of each month 2-5pm;
GI Memorial House Museum between Memorial Day & first Sunday
Group Tour upon request anytime.
Volunteers from Kannapolis History Associates are available for
special presentations about GI House Museum. Contacts may be made
Foy T. and Gertude Hinson History Room
415 East First Street
Kannapolis, NC 28083
704-932-6125 ext 412